A Foxy Christmas

Good morning, today I want to share a card I made using the super cute Foxy friends stamp and punch set. This set was on the top of my wish list and is definately one of my favourites!
I adore all things foxy as you can see here at my pinterest.

I little while ago I created a card using the Number of years bundle and I decided to re-visit the layout and design for this card, I wanted the little deer to be the main focus and I think it's okay to rehash a design if you feel it works.




The wreath foliage I created using a number of stamp sets, mainly Jar of love, the little berries are from Birthday blooms and I found a sweet foliage stamp on the Acorny thank you set that had a tiny acorn on it. 

You can find details and links to the products used here below.
Have a good day.







Product List

2 comments