Box of Christmas tags.....


Hello there, today I am sharing my little box of Christmas tags.
I have a workshop coming up next friday and this is what my ladies will be making.
I still have a few places left if you would like to join us, just drop me an email at thestampingshed@yahoo.co.uk.

I made a cute 4 x 4 pizza style box



Here's how to make it......

Take a piece of cardstock that measures 8.25 inches by 11.5 inches

Score on the long side at 1 inch, 5.25 inch, 6.25 inch and 10.5 inches
Score on the short side at 1 inch, 2 inch, 6.25 inch and 7.25 inches

fold and burnish with a bone folder all your score lines



Take your scissors and cut up the score lines on both long sides, just to where I have indicated with the arrows and remove completely the areas I have shaded.


At the right hand side you will notice I have shaped with scissors the end tabs...these are the tabs that will tuck in to your box to close it...I have also taken notches out of the left hand side tabs and the central tabs too


Flip your box over so you are looking at the inside of the box and apply adhesive down the edge taking care that it is just on the edge


you then tuck both tabs in to meet and fold over the edge you have just applied glue to.
This forms the side of your box,
repeat on the opposite side


close your box and notch the tabs as you can see on the right


You can see here that the tabs will now slide in to the side of the box


I hope you enjoy making these cute pizza boxes as much I do



For the tags I cut 2 inch strips of card and then used the scalloped top tag punch to create the top of my tags. I then measured from the top of my tag and cut to 4 inches long, so they fit perfectly in to the pizza box.

there are 4 tag designs and 5 of each design


Super cute!
You can find a list of all the products I used below
Thanks for popping by


Product List

6 comments

  1. Are there instructions for the box? Thank you.
    Kay Fipps
    clayfan1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kay, I have just updated with instructions :)

      Delete
  2. Would you mind sharing the instructions? Your idea is so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe, thank you :) I have just updated my blog with the instructions

      Delete
  3. That box and embellishments is some amazing piece of art. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That box and embellishments is some amazing piece of art. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete