Favourite new dsp Be inspired blog hop


Hello, welcome to this week's Be Inspired blog hop


Our theme for this hop is our favourite new DSP.
I have chosen the new Foil Frenzy speciality DSP, it's GORGEOUS!
The bright colour foil designs are printed on heavyweight kraft paper, 
so not just lovely to use on your cards and scrapbook pages 
but perfect for creating bags, boxes etc.


Bike Ride is one of my favourite stamp sets in the new catalogue.
I love all the different elements that can adorn the bicycle!
 If colouring is not your thing then this stamp set does all the work for you 
with outline stamps and matching solid stamps, clever and super quick.
Personally I love colouring in,the Stampin' Up! blender pen is so easy to use.
The scalloped layer on my card is made with one of the dies from Seasonal layers thinlits.
I can see that this will get used alot in future projects!


Next on our hop is Tanja, be sure to check out her lovely creation.
Click on the logo below to continue hopping!


Thank you so much for hopping by.
You can find links below to all the products I used on my card today.

********You can find my online store by clicking the logo below**********





Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
£9.00

6 comments

  1. What a playful use of this fun paper - I love how the kraft color ties in with your coloring on the card front. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card have you made Katy ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really awwwwesome! Each detail: perfect!
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how that pretty DSP is just peeking through on this card! Pretty much everything about your project is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! You are a true artist Katie! Hugs from Canada! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card - so pretty 💞

    ReplyDelete