Artisan blog hop colourful seasons


Hello, welcome to this weeks Artisan blog hop.

Today's hop is all about the new Colorful seasons stamp set.



I love that this stamp set is perfect for use all year round!
The positive sentiments are lovely and sometimes just what we need to hear.

The Seasonal layers thinlits contain a new favourite die of mine...
I LOVE the scallop edge and have already used it on a couple of cards!


This is going to be a go to set for me!
You can find lots of ideas and inspiration
from the rest of the artisans at the links below

Katy Harrison  You are here
Tanya Boser 

Next on the hop is the talented Kimberly
Just click on the logo below to carry on hopping




If you would like to purchase any of the products used on my card today
you can find them in my online store
Just click on Shop online below


Product List

7 comments

  1. What for two beautiful cards Katy!
    Lov´ it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh love the watercolour wash!!! And the wreath!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the watercolor! The leaves fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards! I too love the watercoloring! The wreath is gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layered stamping, and simple beauty of these cards, Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! I love the wreath of leaves!

    ReplyDelete